Our Oversea Services

– If you want a Japan Shiba Puppy, we can help to send from Japan to Hong Kong, UK(England), Australia, USA, New Zealand, Canada, Macau & Taiwan.

– We can help to send any pets (e.g Dog, Cat, Turtle) import to/export from Japan for moving home/going travel.


Services included

  • living animal in-cabin/cargo
  • Air pet transport
  • Health Certificate
  • Blood test/tapeworm test etc.
  • Pet travel information & suggestion

Please feel free to contact by using English, Japanese or Chinese.